52nd overall...but 1st for beer (Read 1038 times)

Seamus O'Dawg -- +1 on the shorts ... like your hydration strategy -- well done!

2012= under-goaled

Mitch & Pete's Mom

Sheesh with the shorts and the front of the line status, and as a heterosexual, married woman of Irish decent I must give you the very sincere yet completely harmless: *SWOON*
      Carlsbad 1/2 marathon 1/26.
        Where'd you get those shorts? Me likey.
          Sheesh with the shorts and the front of the line status, and as a heterosexual, married woman of Irish decent I must give you the very sincere yet completely harmless: *SWOON*
          Blush

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Where'd you get those shorts? Me likey.
            www.soark.com , they shipped and arrived really quickly.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Thanks. I will soon be now owning. Ordered Tuesday, arrived today. Perhaps will sport on Saturday.
              KvnJns

Great Race BadDawg

Kevin

Thanks. I will soon be now owning. Ordered Tuesday, arrived today. Perhaps will sport on Saturday.
                  I think that falls into the shipped and arrived really quickly category, have fun on Saturday Dan.

E.J.