Can you please help me with my class project (Read 102 times)

sal167

Hello my name is Rudy Sal Garcia and I am a senior, pre-engineering magnet student at Chapin High School. Our entire senior year is based on this one project, we are to address a problem and then design and develop a solution for it. The problem that I am to conduct market research on is the low visibility of bicyclists, runners, and walkers. If you could please take a minute out of your time and fill out this short survey about the topic it would help me a lot. The link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QCGGYBNThank you for your time.

Gang Name "Pound Cake"

I did the survey, but there are some badly worded questions. Number 7 seems to have a missing word. Many answers would be all of the above or could be ranked by percentages. I suggest you talk with some runners then reformulate your survey.

- Scott

2014 Goals: First Marathon - BQ2016 <3:40 (3:25:18) - 1/2M <1:45 - 5K <22:00

2014 Marathons: 05/04 Flying Pig (3:49:02) - 09/20 Air Force (BQ 3:25:18) - 11/01 Indianapolis Monumental

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I looked at it briefly. I saw "false dichotomy" flaws.

But I really don't even know what question#4 is asking. Equipment in addition to.... what? To a naked person?  This can't be seriously asking if people train in the nude, so there must be some other baseline, but I don't see what it is.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Old, Slow, Happy

I did the survey, but there are some badly worded questions. Number 7 seems to have a missing word. Many answers would be all of the above or could be ranked by percentages. I suggest you talk with some runners then reformulate your survey.

+1 and AmoresPerros too

BeeRunB

Number seven doesn't make sense. Some of the questions could have more than one answer. Like "what time of day". Many people run at night and in the morning. Good luck with your project.

NikoRosa

Funky Kicks 2019

I did my best to answer your questions.  Good luck with your project.

Leah, mother of dogs

Number seven doesn't make sense. Some of the questions could have more than one answer. Like "what time of day". Many people run at night and in the morning. Good luck with your project.

Some of these questions should either allow multiple responses or use qualifying language (e.g. "what time of day do you most often run?" Some are just too vague.

You might want to consider a second version of this survey based on the feedback you're getting here. Good luck!

ultramarathon/triathlete

Do you or someone you know either run, bike, or walk?

Yes

No

No, I know no one who walks.

Have you ever had to stop your activity because you assumed the driver of a vehicle has seen you?

HUH?

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                  Gatorade Endurance Team

ultramarathon/triathlete

Sal167

Your survey sucks.  BUT, I'd be very happy and willing to help you with it, for free.  I'm a market analyst and I write and analyze these all day long (er, when I'm not procrastinating on this site, or, running).  If you want, I can help you make this into something solid that'll get you actionable results, and a good grade.  Just PM me if you're interested.

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                    Gatorade Endurance Team