NJ Trail Series (Read 414 times)

On On

Just a little FYI for those new to RA or those that have never looked around for more trail races in NJ.

NJ Trail Series puts on trail runs every month in Northern NJ.  Races range from 5K up to 100 Miles.  We do one road race a year and that is a timed race called 3 Days at the Fair.  The course for that is a one mile loop that you run around as many times as possible for 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours or even 72 hours.  The certification also includes a Marathon and 50K point so you could use the course to BQ.

NJ Trail Series is all about having fun.  We do not make our courses to be PR races (except 3 Days at the Fair).  We always have post race refreshments (beer) and hang out after the race.  Come out for a good time and make some new friends.

Links to the website and Facebook page are in my signature.  Also a link to a more NY-NJ group if anyone is interested in talking about more regional things.

Just a little FYI for those new to RA or those that have never looked around for more trail races in NJ.

NJ Trail Series puts on trail runs every month in Northern NJ.  Races range from 5K up to 100 Miles.  We do one road race a year and that is a timed race called 3 Days at the Fair.  The course for that is a one mile loop that you run around as many times as possible for 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours or even 72 hours.  The certification also includes a Marathon and 50K point so you could use the course to BQ.

NJ Trail Series is all about having fun.  We do not make our courses to be PR races (except 3 Days at the Fair).  We always have post race refreshments (beer) and hang out after the race.  Come out for a good timeand make somenew friends.

Links to the website and Facebook page are in my signature.  Also a link to a more NY-NJ group if anyone is interested in talking about more regional things.

+1

I enjoyed myself every time out.  

Family obligations that have kept me to really local racing (and one distant goal race), but NJ Trail Series races are great fun.  

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

jfa

I'll testify as well.

Great time , every time.

Kalsarikännit

Talked me into it! I will see you at the 100k in March! Who wants to race (besides L Train)?

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

On On

Talked me into it! I will see you at the 100k in March! Who wants to race (besides L Train)?

+1

Will be nice to see you tear up the course and then have a beer with you.

jfa

L Train's racing you in a 100K?

Kalsarikännit

L Train's racing you in a 100K?

Well, I told him he is. Does that count for anything? He insists that he will just be concentrating on finishing his first 100k. I wish he would be a more agreeable arch-nemesis.

I'll sign up to get stomped into the dirt by you. Then we can have some food, get some beers, and hang out for a while at the finish line so that we can cruelly taunt L Train when he eventually finishes.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Kalsarikännit

get some beers, and hang out for a while at the finish line so that we can cruelly taunt L Train when he eventually finishes.

REALLY? Yay! I'm the happiest girl in the whole wide world. Maybe Nads and Joe will join in on the beer drinking and mockery (running too, I hope).

NYCNorma

Planning on the Ultra Festival in March being my first 50 miler.  Smile

L Train

GDDMN MTHRFCKRS. Can't you just leave me to my planned life of sloth? Racing me is so 2009. It's just a fckng joke now.

Jess runs for bacon

I'm planning on the 12 hour and bringing an RV filled with booze. Because why not?

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

Kalsarikännit

GDDMN MTHRFCKRS. Can't you just leave me to my planned life of sloth? Racing me is so 2009. It's just a fckng joke now.

Your face is a fckng joke now. Let's race! You can be slothy afterwards.

Kalsarikännit

I'm planning on the 12 hour and bringing an RV filled with booze. Because why not?

This is a different one than 3 Days at the Fair. You should race this one too (in March). And bring the RV filled with booze. Wink