Culinary/Dietary Routines.... (Read 161 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Abe.

Dude.

Get the heck off the internet and go buy me some NG Serendipity. STAT. Before the shelves are empty. And send it. STAT.

Thanks. 'prec.

Kalsarikännit

NG 

Oddly, this is part of my morning breakfast routine.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

A Saucy Wench

Oddly, this is part of my morning breakfast routine.

You have breakfast in the morning?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Kalsarikännit

You have breakfast in the morning?

Sometimes I have breakfast at night. Sometimes I have breakfast all day. This is why I can't have cereal in the house.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Coffee.

Nice assortment of real food.

Alcohol.

+1

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

AM post runs:

either my power drink (almond milk, chia seeds, spinach, power greens, egg whites, frozen banana)  or if I am not running out door to work:  bacon nitrate free, eggs (one yolk 2 whites) and sweet potatoe cubes stove top cooked with coconut oil, cinnamon and chili powder.  Yummy.

Snack:  raisins and almonds

Lunch:  either salad with veggies and grilled chicken or leftovers

Snack:  apple with my home produced almond butter.  Yummy.  I have to limit myself  as  I could eat a gallon.

Dinner:  Paleo friendly dinner.  Usually a stew or soup in winter.  Chicken or grass fed steak with veggies in summer.

Snack:  wine or coconut ice cream or both.

Sadly right now I am doing Whole 30 and I replaced wine/coconut icecream  with  big bowl of fresh fruit. Still good but I miss my wine!  26 more days LOL.

#artbydmcbride

Am:  coffee, one whole egg, one egg white scrambled, dry roasted unsalted almonds (34)

day:  blueberries, raw spinach, apple

lunch:  wild caught salmon poached in water, dry roasted unsalted almonds (21) and raw brazil nuts (12)

snack:  non-fat yogurt flavored with honey

dinner:  glass of red wine, half a chicken sandwich

Runners run

Wing

Joggaholic

Breakfast: 2 slices of whole grain bread and a bottle of Ensure

Lunch: A 32oz lunch box filled with 70% rice and 30% random meat/veggies.

Mid-afternoon: A banana, + maybe a box of instant cup noodle

Dinner: A repeat of lunch (left over used as next day's lunch)

Night snack: Maybe a bag of instant noodles

Also, a 32oz bottle of gatorade if I run. Random snacks such as crackers, chips, chocolates...etc

Eat out on weekends.

I guess I pretty much carb-load everyday...

JML

Breakfast – Greek yogurt and/or omelet with the fruit of the pig (AKA bacon)

Lunch – Salad with lots of mixed veg and some sort of protein (could be tofu, tuna, turkey etc)

Afternoon snack (particularly if I have an evening run) – Greek yogurt

Dinner – Whatever we cook.  Generally real food leaning towards the vegetable end of the food spectrum with an spirited avoidance of overly processed junk.

Coffee – by the bucket

Wine – sprinkle liberally

Rebuilding my aerobic base....racing next year.....nothing to see here....move along now.

Compared to what others eat, I found Trent and PG's "discussion" much more entertaining. Can we get back to that?

GabrielleB

Breakfast--small bite if I'm running 8+ miles. Otherwise, just tea thanks.

Lunch--sushi with brown rice. Probably 5 days per week. How's that for creature of habit?

Dinner--wholesome meals, light on carbs (and then only complex grains, legumes, etc). Lots of sea food. Tons of veggies. On the weekends, we tend to eat out.

Wine. Smile