Best stuff to carry an iPod + keys + credit card (Read 725 times)

Hi people, Do you have any recommendations to carry my iPod nano 2nd Gen, two keys and my house's card (it's just the same shape/size of a credit card: I just used "credit card" in the subject to attract your attention, sorry Clowning around ) Please don't tell me an armband is the only option, I just happen to hate them... Undecided Cheers!
    PRs 5K 21:44 10K 51:35 51:09 48:41

Princess Cancer Pants

Perhaps this would work...? k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Even this one , a little bit smaller! Looks *exactly* like what I wanted! I'll probably be ordering the smallest one. Thanks! (But if anyone has any other suggestion, please bring them on! Smile )

Princess Cancer Pants

No prob. I have an Amphipod Full-Tilt hydration belt and really like it. I recalled seeing what you were describing when I was researching my belt. Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Crap! Too bad they don't ship to the UK... I will email them to see if they could send me one...