How much sleep do YOU get? (Read 716 times)

Tyler S

During the school year, If it's a late night, maybe 5-1/2, normal nights maybe 6-1/2-7. During the summer 8+
      6'ish....any more than 8 I'm tired and any less than 4 I'm tired...
      "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
        I would say I average 6.5 hours during the week. I try to get to sleep between 9 & 10 pm and get up at 4 am for my run 3 days a week. I usually get a little less on weekends, go to bed later but still try to get out running by 6:30 am.
        Carly E

Carly

7-8. I'm a teenager though Tongue, and apparently that means I need like 9-10. Whatever, like I have time for that Big grin. Too little really does affect my runs though.
          Running is like Mouthwash; if you feel the burn, it's working.
            I would say I average 6.5 hours during the week. I try to get to sleep between 9 & 10 pm and get up at 4 am
            that's my same schedule...b/t 9 and 10 and up at 4:15 for the gym
            "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
              6-8 hours is good. How much I get is a personal question. Clowning around

Vim

Teresadfp

One day at a time

5-6 hours is typical for me. I have to get up at 5:30 to get my kids out the door for the bus at 6:40 am, and I'm a night owl, so I get to bed late.
                  6.5 at night but then I usually grab 1-2 hrs in the late afternoon

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

De-slacking in progress

5.5 during work week (14 hr work days non stop) Sleep from 4:00am to 9:30am- get up and run, work in yard, mow ,etc. My days off when and If I get them, I sleep worse due to the fact my normal bedtime is 4am. It's my life, but if i'm going to run I can't stay in bed till noon and sleep. What I wouldn't give for a weeks sleep- I live on Rockstar Zero drinks- if not I fall asleep driving to work at 2pm HTFU- but it makes my 46 yr old body feel older

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

on work days I try to be in bed by 0800 and then I am up by about 1300 to start getting ready for work. Off days I am usually in bed by 0900 and then I get up whenever I wake up. I say anywhere b/t 5-8 hours, but I think that I function better on about 6-6.5 Great life of the Military and working nights Big grin
                      2009 Goals...:
                      -run more miles than 2008

-build base to train for 2010 Rome Marathon
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

10 hrs last night. Big grin