how do I change the appearance of posted links? (Read 400 times)

After copying and pasting a big long link to the message screen, how do I then turn it into click here      ?

"Grasshopper-notice that the supple bamboo yields to the wind, yet does not break."

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

After copying and pasting a big long link to the message screen, how do I then turn it into click here      ?

1. Type the text as you want it to appear.
      2. Highlight the text that you want to act as the link.
      3. In the editor toolbar, click on the icon 4th from the right top row (it's supposed to look like the world and a chain-link, representing a www link).
      4. The hyperlink manager will appear.  Paste your link into the URL field and hit OK.
      5. Boom. Done.
      Similarly, the icon to the right of the hyperlink manager is for linking to images.  Click on this, and paste the URL of an image (the actual image URL (found by right-clicking over the image in your browser), not the webpage URL), and you'll get an image in your post.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

RA login

first attempt

Oh brilliant. Thank you.    

Think I'm ok with posting images. Thanks again for info.

Best wishes, Gary.

"Grasshopper-notice that the supple bamboo yields to the wind, yet does not break."