Update: BOGO 30% off @ Onlineshoes.com (Read 825 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just got an e-mail saying the sale is extended and is now 30% off the second item tomorrow only. Buy One, Get One 25% Off at Onlineshoes.com. Offer ends May 27th. Not a bad deal. Good on sale and clearance items, too.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Save more at onlineshoes.com using cash back from Fatwallet (7%) or Microsoft Live Search (10%). Better deal (Maybe) Big grin Shoes.com's has 13% Fatwallet cashback and two current coupon offers $20 off (purchases greater than $100 - coupon code MAY100) and $5 off (purchases greater than $50 - coupon code MAY50). Thankfully these coupons don't apply to CROCS!!!

Vim

Lazy idiot

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thankfully these coupons don't apply to CROCS!!!
          No one should pay for hideous hunks of molded foam. One might as well get a few Nerf balls and hollow them out. Say No to Crocs! Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

Crocs 'n' Socks That's what I call my Dad. Poor guy never knew what hit him. Big grin

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The dids wear socks with their Keens...still pretty dorky, but not as dorky as Crocs worn in any mode.

~ Sarah Kay

Dude, if you love your dad, buy him some better footwear and dump/burn the hideous Crocs! Keens are different. I’m all about capitalism, but I think some politicians needs to create a law enforcing the indecency of CROCS by banning the manufacturing, distribution, and possession of them! By the way, Crocs are a deal breaker for me. Surprised

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, Keens are awesome. I mainly bought a pair because they looked like they'd be good for a troublesome arch issue I had a year ago and for my wide forefoot. Fell in love instantly. The bonus is how easy it is to throw them in the wash and have them come out looking bright and new. I think I might actually love them more than my Dansko clogs.

~ Sarah Kay

colinw

I agree that Crocs look moronic on most people, but this past weekend we got a little pair for my son who is only 19 months old, and they are perfect. Perfect for messing around on the beach, playing with the sand/water table, etc. They are a breeze to clean, dry quickly and give him stable enough support for his tender little feet. Maybe it should be illegal for anyone over 10 to wear Crocs?

5k PR - 26:27 | 10k PR - ??? | HM PR - 2:09:14

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Maybe it should be illegal for anyone over 10 to wear Crocs?
                      Works for me...they are kinda cute on little kids.

~ Sarah Kay

My MIL just got me knock-off Crocs. They're white. I had black socks on yesterday and felt like Mickey Mouse. Gave the wife some laughs. I suppose I'll wear them in MIL's presence. May also wear in the car when moving from fishing place to fishing place while in waders.
                          My MIL just got me knock-off Crocs. They're white. I had black socks on yesterday and felt like Mickey Mouse. Gave the wife some laughs. I suppose I'll wear them in MIL's presence. May also wear in the car when moving from fishing place to fishing place while in waders.
                          Crocs are meant for exactly that - boating or any other water activity. I don't know who decided it was ok to wear foam/plastic shoes EVERYWHERE. Not to mention that I don't really think guys should be wearing clogs in the first place, no matter what they are made of. Anyway, come on people, grow up and wear some real shoes.
                            OH MAN! i LOVE my crocs - but i only wear them to work at the hospital. (eventhough OSHA would have a heart attack!) I first saw them 3 years ago on my honeymoon in Hawaii. all the boat hands were wearing them and i found them in a dive shop before they even hit the mainland. i've been wearing the same pair ever since. i think they are so freakin cute on kids....but def not as everyday attire!