aaaaahhhhhhh (Read 904 times)

look at his legs too
      what is going on there??
      2009: BQ?
        what is going on there??
        Look at his legs. They are obviously bionic.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I'm missing something here I guess... -Asian guy with gloves looking for a handout -Black dude with a large head and bulging eyes Shocked...

Vim

What the hades?!? All I know is that when I scrolled down to the last post above mine with the guy's head blown up I almost spit coke out my nose.
            Rachel
              I'm thinking burn victim triumphing in a race. Clue us in Jason.
                What's happening in the picture: 1) The black guy thought it was going to be a triathalon, and wore swim gogles and a bathing suit over his CRW-X tights. 2) The asian guy is asking for some water. 3). Behind them is a chorus line of dancers crossing in unison. 4). The guy with the RONA shirt can't figure out what is going on. -Jonathan
                I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What's happening in the picture: 1) The black guy thought it was going to be a triathalon, and wore swim gogles and a bathing suit over his CRW-X tights.
                  I think he's smoking, too--way to multi-task, man! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

i just found the center fellow notably odd and unnatural in appearance.
                      i just found the center fellow notably odd and unnatural in appearance.
                      He looks unnatural because it's extremely likely to be photoshopped.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

i got it off the tokyo marathon website, its perfectly possible, but it certainly did not come to my mind given the more official nature of such a photo gallery
                          You were right to aaaaahhhhhhhhh. That is a freaky pic! But it has to be a costume--right? This heading is also on the website: INFORMATION 2007.12.26 To Runners Planning to Wear Costumes To runners planning to wear costumes or putting on disguises.
                            Yeah, what knifey said. I googled "runners wearing costumes at tokyo marathon" and got a link to what looks to be the marathon website pertaining to the wearing of costumes. http://www.tokyo42195.org/info_en/costumes.html Now, I've never run in a marathon but this statement made me smile "We understand that wearing of costumes and putting on a disguise is one of the enjoyments to participate in a major marathon event." So did this rule noted on the website pertaining to what types of costumes were prohibited: Example 1: carrying a knife or a sword, wearing armor or costumes with rivets etc. Darn, better leave my sabre at home. Sad
                            Rachel

Imminent Catastrophe

... Example 1: carrying a knife or a sword, wearing armor or costumes with rivets etc. Darn, better leave my sabre at home. Sad
                              And I'll need to leave my rivets behind. Darn.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

that's a bulletin for this year's (2008) marathon... while costumes can indeed appear as odd apparel this guy's just seems plain odd to me.