1500 miles (Read 868 times)

A Saucy Wench

At the beginning of the year I though 1500 miles would be my stretch goal. Last year I did 1132 miles but had some injury time outs so I thought 1500 would be a good consistent injury free year. Guess I am done for the year! Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Congrats! You destroyed last year's total, and met your goal ... and you did it by mid-September. That deserves a big thumbs up.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

Dave

Somehow I have a feeling you're going to break the elusive 2000 mile mark. I've heard there's a group for that. Hmmm... Great job, Ennay!!

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Good work, but I suspect you will get a few more miles in before the end of the year Wink (1,500 miles is my goal for this year also)

Another Passion

At the beginning of the year I though 1500 miles would be my stretch goal. Last year I did 1132 miles but had some injury time outs so I thought 1500 would be a good consistent injury free year. Guess I am done for the year! Big grin
            I was just coming on here to check and see if you had done it yet. I watched you scintillatingly hover at 1498.X for the last day or two and I was going to bang your gong for you when you finally posted the 2 miles you needed, but you beat me to the gong! Tongue Congratulations, Ennay! You're having an awesome year and... don't stop now! Well done. MTA: I guess the italicized part above may not come across to some as sounding quite right. Blush

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

A Saucy Wench

MTA: I guess the italicized part above may not come across to some as sounding quite right. Blush
              But it made me laugh loud enough that dd came running in the room saying "What! What!" It was very tempting the other morning to finish it off, but I held back for the greater good.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Congrats on meeting your goal so early in the year. The rest is just icing on the cake!! SWEET
                AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Congratulations. I just hit it as well, so congratulations to you and to myself Smile MTA: Hey, and you & I just made the front page of the YTD report in the 2k club (b/c the top ppl get popped off after they hit 2k).

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

A Saucy Wench

Congratulations. I just hit it as well, so congratulations to you and to myself Smile MTA: Hey, and you & I just made the front page of the YTD report in the 2k club (b/c the top ppl get popped off after they hit 2k).
                    Yup I saw that - Congrats! We've been leapfrogging eachother for awhile now. Big grin

A Saucy Wench

Congrats! You destroyed last year's total, and met your goal ... and you did it by mid-September. That deserves a big thumbs up.
                      aaaaayyyy - lol on making it bigger. Thanks Berner!

aaaaayyyy - lol on making it bigger. Thanks Berner!
                        A big accomplishment deserves a big Fonz. Seriously, as much as I respect speed and single-workout PRs, I personally have tons of respect for yearly and monthly aggregate distance PRs. They exemplify consistency, dedication, and all-around HTFU.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

Well done Ennay! And you'll have lots of company on the other side of the line soon, the top ten are all at 1450 or more at the moment.

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Old, Slow, Happy

Way To Go, Ennay!!!! Great job so far this year. By the way.... (1500/9)*12=1,999.99 No kidding...I think you make 2,000 this year. Smile

Prince of Fatness

Damn marathon trainers ... I can't keep up with you all. Great job, and good luck with the marathon.

Not at it at all. 

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Congratulations, Anne! Wow, great work with little kids!! You get bonus points for that.