Custom calorie input (Read 152 times)

rkid

Is there any way that i can manually input the number of calories burned during a gym session?

Rob

PBs:  5k: 20:30  |  10K: 44:55  | Half: 1:45:17

2013 Goals:  sub 20 for 5k  |  sub 45 for 10k  |  sub 1.45 for HM  

eric :)

Calories are calculated, and it's limited to running and cycling.  What type of activity is it, and how did you derive the calorie expenditure?

rkid

Just adding up what the various machine told me. I know its probably inaccurate but i'd still like to add it to the total

eric :)

I'm in the process of revamping the workout editor page.  There are a bunch of metrics that I'll be adding, mostly for cycling.  I'll add this as well.

wmph

Looking forward to being able to add calories burned to workoutSmile

Thanks Eric!

rkid

thanks eric!

I'm in the process of revamping the workout editor page.  There are a bunch of metrics that I'll be adding, mostly for cycling.  I'll add this as well.

I am looking forward to that. The calories can vary as much as 30% depending on what bike you use.

But I agree that it would be nice with a manual input as well. There are not two calculators which give the same result, and who says that the one used on this site is the most accurate? If people have better experience with other calculators, I think they should be allowed to use those instead, and enter the numbers manually. Also, there is no taking accout for wind and hills, which would make an actual live reading much more accurate.