New Course Map creation issue (Read 22 times)

Player116

Browser:  Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0

I recently started using this website 6 weeks ago to create and log my running schedule for XC.  I never ran into issues with creating my own routes to run until today.  I pulled up the 'New Course' tab and started mapping out my run starting from a run that I broke off from - so I wanted to find out the distance I ran instead of the normal course distance planned.  It took approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute of creating the route before the map started glitching out.  The screen for the map would distort by part of the map not being visible whenever I tried clicking on the next point on the road where I was mapping for my run.  Normally the map will start showing a white screen on part of it, and then once I tried clicking back or 'Undo', and clicking again to correct the white screen, it would continue after each click until the whole map is white and I am unable to see where I'm mapping because the lines connecting the points of the run would disappear including the ones created before the map glitched out.  I refreshed my browser, closed the browser and tired again, and everything in between and I am still having the same issue within 30 seconds to 1 minute of starting the route creation.

Hope this helps and thanks!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I've always thought doing just about anything with Edge is potentially perilous. This may not be your problem; if so, forgive me for jumping in with this.