My kid just kicked my ass at Uno! (Read 709 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mille Bornes is a very well designed game that serves to piss me off royally almost every time we play it. I love the game, but I never seem to be on the winning team. Go. Accident. Repair. Stop. Go. Out of Gas. Gas Tank. Go. Flat Tire. Game Over. Bullshit. Evil grin
    You know, we have long said it should be converted to a drinking game. That might make up for the flat tires and stuff. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

I'm down with that. for the rest of those @$$holes I play with, though. I don't drink enough to survive that game.

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm down with that. for the rest of those @$$holes I play with, though. I don't drink enough to survive that game.
        Can you cheat? Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

a drinking game.
          Did someone say drinking game?!?!?! Big grin

Michelle

Scout7

"I won, you're loser...Look at my prize, you're a loser who sits and cries!" (I don't even know where he learned that...little snot-nosed punk)
            Yeah, no idea whatsoever where he might've picked up those traits or lines at all.....
              You kid is warped. I like that! Big grin
              I do not have any kids. That picture was taken from boardgamegeek.com, which is a great site... pictures... reviews....

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I do not have any kids.
                Well, what are you waiting for?! I'm sure your offspring would be quite warped! Hmm...come to think of it, the children of pretty much every runner I know are a little off-kilter. Someone should do a study to find out why that is. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ack, so did and I were playing Uno earlier with Mr. Brainiac...and we had to start cheating (comparing our cards and looking at his, since he hasn't yet figured out how to keep them hidden from our view). That little punk-nosed snot would have kicked our old butts, otherwise. Man. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay