Garmin Stopped Syncing (Read 288 times)

Seattle prattle

There is a very easy solution...go over to Garmin Connect and download the workout (gear top right, export gpx), the upload the original workout file here. Delete the one here you don't like. Just a few mouse clicks, 30 seconds.

Damn! You mean i went out and ran it again for nothing?! (j/k)

Looks like it came through sometime this afternoon.  All is well.  Thanks, eric!

+1. Delay was reduced from 24 hours to 8. Progress!

Dave

Are you using the Connect app?  

Yep.

Dave

nvandrews

Are people still having syncing issues? Mine isn't working.

+1. Delay was reduced from 24 hours to 8. Progress!

And today, it was there right away.

Dave

dsbrunner

Run Army

Ok so odd issues then. My run from yesterday came they and then my run from this morning, however my run from the 10th is still missing!

an amazing likeness

Ok so odd issues then. My run from yesterday came they and then my run from this morning, however my run from the 10th is still missing!

What you're seeing is the Garmin Connect logic for re-trying failed transfers.  Just download the workout from the 10th at Garmin Connect and upload it here.

If Garmin Connect finally ships it over, just delete the duplicate here. One simple mouse click.

No worries, mate.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Tom Jennings

It has happened for the second time in a few weeks that my run data failed to transfer to Running Ahead and this time also to Strava.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

My Garmin 405 will sync but the 310 will not. The 405 will only last for about a 2 hours.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

bmill11

MIles of Smiles - 2021

Mine wasn't at one point this morning, but then a bit later it did.