Technology (Read 88 times)

Luciplay

What are the apps that you use a lot in running? What are your favorite apps that help you?

zebano

During running I use nothing but my watch.

Post-Run I'll use my Coros app to push to the cloud and view resting HR & sleep data.  I use Strava to look at the data (also I migrate it here since this is the only place with a complete log).

Realistically the only website / app I really use are the equivalency / pace calculators.

McMillian

VDOT / Jack Daniels

Tinman

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

This website.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

kcam

Websites:

RunningAHEAD

RunGo (to map runs ahead of time which can then be downloaded to my phone.  RA's tool leaves a lot to be desired)

CityStrides (site that will put ALL of my runs on one map - just a cool thing to see all the streets, cities, countries I've run in)

Garmin Connect (to serve as an intermediary between my watch and RA and CityStrides)

Tech Hardware taken on runs:

Garmin FR230 watch

Scosche Rhythym+ HR monitor

Google Pixel 3 (only on the rare occasions I use a RunGo map to direct my runs)

Luciplay

I feel like pace calculators are really important. However, I agree that a watch is the only thing that one can use whilst running.

Luciplay

I recently started using runkeeper. I like to hear your opinion on this.