Is the RunForth app still available? (Read 212 times)

runmichigan

Is the run being uploaded to Garmin Connect?  You can check by logging into your Garmin Connect account with a web browser.

You also need to enable the integration between RA and Garmin Connect.

You upload the completed workout from your Apple Watch/phone to Garmin, which instantly forwards to RA. The iSmoothRun app pairs with Connect.

I did download Garmin Connect on my iPhone but I don't see anyway to record a run on it?  I don't have a Garmin watch now but I do have a Apple smartwatch.

xhristopher

It's understandable why RunForth hasn't been updated. After the Garmin integration there were many other options to automatically sync workouts to RA.

I can confirm iSmoothRun is a good alternative. You can use it with your phone or apple watch and it saves automatically to RA via the free Garmin account.

runmichigan

ISmoothRun is the app that you use to record your run.  It then uploads your run to your free Garmin Connect account.  As long as you set the integration between RA and GarminConnect, it will automatically push your run from GarminConnect to RA.

xhristopher

ISmoothRun is the app that you use to record your run.  It then uploads your run to your free Garmin Connect account.  As long as you set the integration between RA and GarminConnect, it will automatically push your run from GarminConnect to RA.

Two integrations total. First the integration between ismoothrun and Garmin before Garmin to RA. It’s buried in ismoothrun settings under social.

Akkerman

link spam