Show off your miles! (Read 1013 times)

Scout7

Today: 9.13 This week: 15.5 This month: 55.3 This year: 880.5 Since joining: 1276.6

Looking gooooood ;p

Today: zip! But I plan a good 6 miler after finishing work today because it's been Hell here Dead This week: 3.5 This Month: 14.5 This year: 241.7 Since Joining: 241.7
      The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
        This week: 10.2 (slackin' Cool) This month: 43.3 (not bad Big grin) This year: 677.2 (but I started in late January.... Wink)
        Jeffrey

today - 12 week - 19 month - 60 year - 1068 total - 1404

madness baby

Today: None yet. This week: 2.2 This month: 5.3 Sad been sick This year: 433.3 Since joining RA: 582.8 Ever in my life: probably 586
            deb

Looking gooooood ;p

Today: zip! But I plan a good 6 miler after finishing work today because it's been Hell here Dead This week: 3.5 This Month: 14.5 This year: 241.7 Since Joining: 241.7
              Just in case anyone checks my log, I only did 4 miles - but it was late and everyone else was already in the pub Wink
              The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....

Lazy idiot

Today: None, scheduled rest This week: 20 This month: 27.7 This year: 190.7 Since joining RA: 200

Tick tock

If the furnace is hot...

Today: 8 This week: 70 This month: 80 This Year: 1686 Ever on this site: 156 (just switched to RunningAHEAD)

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle when the sun comes up you are still an animal in Africa and that kinda sucks.

How many miles have you done ... today? 0 this week? 0 this month? 0 this year? 54 Since Jan: 0 Cry

madness baby

Just in case anyone checks my log, I only did 4 miles - but it was late and everyone else was already in the pub Wink
                      Well, it's usually one or the other when work is hell. So, good for you. You fit both in. Cheers!
                      deb
                        Today: 7.7 This week: 23.2 (and 2-3 more tomorrow) This month: 41.4 This year: 405 (thank you loosing 3 months to a foot "injury") Since joining RA: 562.9 (about 6 months of real running in that year) Ever in my life: probably ~1563

Looking gooooood ;p

Well, it's usually one or the other when work is hell. So, good for you. You fit both in. Cheers!
                          Thanks for the support, Deb Smile I made up for my lapse by doing 6.5 miles this morning Cool Cool ....and no pub!
                          db7

today-6.2 this week-24.2 this month-34 this year-437 since posting on RA-513

Tougher than most, dumber than the rest. "You can not count the miles until you feel them" TVZ