I did it! (Read 702 times)

December 29th, "Wow, I could make 1200 miles this year. I can do 46 miles in 3 days!" (although I don't think I've ever ran 46 miles in a week!) Monday, 11.5 miles AM, 5.5 miles PM Tuesday, 7 miles AM, 3 miles PM Wednesday, 5.5 miles + 4.5 miles AM, 9 Miles PM I finished the final 20 miles for today at 10 pm!! I debated for an hour whether to cuddle up with my hubby and watch movies or jump on the treadmill for the final 9 miles. He encouraged me to put on my running shoes and pound out those last miles while he worked on the car. I did it, and I'm so happy I did!
    2009 Goals: Under 4 hr marathon reach and maintain 125 lbs PR in at least 3 distances 1300 miles Complete my first Ultra
    nkeliher

Running nut

I am impressed by your determination. I was 37 miles short of 1000 miles on Monday but could only get in 17 more by the 31st. Great job and good luck in 2009. Any goals in mind?
        way to go!

2012= under-goaled

Grit + Determination = Runner In Me Congratulations and Happy New Year!!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Awesome! Congratulations. Smile

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dayum! Shocked You rock! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Well done! Way to finish the year out! Kudos to your husband for the encouragement as well. Congratulations!

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Flat footer

Impressive finish!
                    That's a GREAT way to finish out the year, and you've set some nice goals for '09. Best of luck achieving them!

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Thank you all! I was just proud to share it with people who understand. Yes my hubby supports my running, but he still thinks I'm crazy. He just retired from the Marine Corps after 25 yrs and he'll only run if he's forced to!
                      2009 Goals: Under 4 hr marathon reach and maintain 125 lbs PR in at least 3 distances 1300 miles Complete my first Ultra