Today, I saw my halo! (Read 564 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

Was up running well before daylight this morning on a grass surface. Pretty bright half moon was shining, creating a moon-shadow running partner who just happened to run my pace. With the moon hanging just above my left ear, moon shadow ran just in front of me. I couldn't help notice that just around his (my) head, right there in the wet grass, was a light "glow", for lack of a better description. One time I looked at it, it had a distinct ring of white...JUST LIKE A HALO! It was quite a site! Anyway, wondering if any of you night owls have ever noticed anything like that... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Princess Cancer Pants

That's very cool! Someday I will have to run after dark or before light to witness stuff like that, myself. Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Nah, too many durn street-lights and clouds! Sad

Roads were made for journeys...

12 Monkeys

I too have seen that. This morning's moon was bright, but I ran out among street lamps on the road, so I did not see it today.
            Maybe if I open my eyes when I run that early I'll catch a glimpse.... Tongue
            1000 mile club. "Pain is just the weakness leaking out."
              Horribly scared of the dark, I can't run in the dark. I'm truly convinced that man-eating creatures & serial killers/stalkers are in the dark!! And I KNOW there ain't no halo about this, here head!! No point in going out in the dark & increasing my heart rate to near death rates to look for something that isn't there! Wink
              So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3