Michael Phelps (Read 1487 times)

Micheal Phelps is a beast for going eight for eight in gold medals
    2008 goals mile:5 :30 5k: sub 20:00

#artbydmcbride

Considering all the heats he has to swim as well as actual events, time on the podiums ( Cool )and press interviews, he is a beast. A lean, long torsoed, healthy beast!! (oops Blush Embarrassed Surprised )

Runners run

xor

He's dreamy!

Apparently he and Usain Bolt were seen partying together at a Beijing nightclub near the Athletes Village last night. At one point, after several tequila shots, both were feeling no pain and the beer muscles started to come out. Phelps apparently challenged Bolt to a 100m dash. A crowd of people then followed the two to a local high school track where Phelps dusted the world record holder. Someone hand timed Phelps' run at 9.59, and allegedly he pulled up with 20 meters to go to celebrate. Oh and the kicker? Phelps ran barefoot--the only shoes he owns are flip-flops. Someone video taped it and posted it to youtube but the IOC keep taking it down.

Runners run

Old, Slow, Happy

Michael Phelps is excatly like me except: thinner, better looking, in better shape, and RICH!!!
              Phelps ran barefoot--the only shoes he owns are flip-flops..
              I don't know if you've heard about this, but his shoe size (if he did own any) is a 13. Why, his hands are the size of dinner plates. And his ears are such a spectacle that they used to create childhood bully scenarios.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I don't know if you've heard about this, but his shoe size (if he did own any) is a 13. Why, his hands are the size of dinner plates. And his ears are such a spectacle that they used to create childhood bully scenarios.
                Actually, they're size 14. And did you know Dara Torres is old enough to be his mom?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

JakeKnight

Who? Confused
                  Runner-up in last year's Kentucky Derby. Pay attention.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Runner-up in last year's Kentucky Derby. Pay attention.
                    The one who broke both legs?
                    JakeKnight

The one who broke both legs?
                      Yeah. But that doesn't slow him down. He's Michael Freakin' Phelps. Just ask his mom. Check your local listings. She's being interviewed right now. Whenever now is. Just turn your TV on.

Fox Sports is reporting that Michael Phelps has signed on with Joe Gibbs racing to replace Tony Stewart in the #20 car for the 2009 season. Apparently an announcement will come out next week after the team receives the necessary approvals from NASCAR to modify the cockpit and pedals to accommodate Phelps' 6' 5" frame and size 14 flippers feet.

Runners run

Misinformation Officer

I thought he was joining NASA on the McDonald's-Pepsi-Ellis Island-Nike-Head-Speedo mission.

Menace to Sobriety

I hear Phelps has been signed to replace Chuck Norris in all the jokes.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

JakeKnight

I hear Phelps has been signed to replace Chuck Norris in all the jokes.
                              I thought this was genius. I realized that you must be right - and that whoever grabs michaelphelpsfacts.com is a very smart person. So I checked. And was too late: http://michaelphelpsfacts.com/Welcome.html