new run entry sends me to edit run entry (Read 721 times)

patarch1

New Haven 08

Hi, When I try to enter a new run entry, it sends me to edit a run entry instead. Has any one had this issue? Thanks for the website.

200 mile bike trip in three days with sleeping gear and change.

Get the Saturday running club back up.

Run below 8 minutes per mile for 6 miles.

Lazy idiot

Unless I'm also mistaken, the New Run Entry screen is the same as an Edit Run Entry screen. Sounds like you're doing things right to me.

Tick tock

goat

Finder of good newts

This may be similar.. When I submit a new run entry it takes me to the sign in page, even though I just signed in. It never did this to me before Saturday. I even entered my run from Saturday again, thinking the first time had failed. The problem repeated and the run was entered twice. Saturday I though it was just my computer at home, but it did the same thing at work.

It's hard to look down if you don't go up

eric :)

goat: Did you enable the "remember me" option when you sign in? I suspect that you didn't and the server timed you out. Other than that, I don't see how it can happen. I haven't uploaded any changes recent so I can't explain why it's happening to you all of a sudden. eric Smile
          goat

Finder of good newts

Hmm, I've never had that checked... I log in every time I come to the site and then proceed straight to my entry for the day ... I'm usually done with my entry within 3-5 minutes so it doesn't seem like it should be timing out. I'll try it again from home tonight and see what happens. thanks Eric! Andy

patarch1

New Haven 08

All set, i had not seen that it was displaying today's date. I guess I was still tired from the run. Thanks for the help. Patrick

200 mile bike trip in three days with sleeping gear and change.

Get the Saturday running club back up.

Run below 8 minutes per mile for 6 miles.

goat

Finder of good newts

I finally made another run entry at home - and it's not repeating anymore. Maybe I was hallucinating...