New levels of geekery (Read 506 times)

Scout7

http://www.longtail.com/the_long_tail/2007/03/two_words_lego_.html This is the coolest thing EVER!!!! Auto-pilot for Legos!!!! If they had this stuff when I was a kid, who knows what sort of trouble I might've gotten in to.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

LEGO Mindstorm still only works with PC, right? Just as well. I live with 2 generations of LEGO freaks and don't need to encourage the obsession any more than possible (hubby saved all of his, so now our son has thousands of pieces of LEGO, some almost 30 years old). BTW, within days of Dane starting low-dose Ritalin he could sit for hours doing complex LEGO projects for ages 6-12 following multi-page instructions. It was amazing. Prior to that he wouldn't sit and do anything more difficult than those tiny sets with minimal pieces and very simple one-sheet plans. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Heh. I don't think I EVER followed any sort of pre-designed anything for my Legos.....
          http://www.longtail.com/the_long_tail/2007/03/two_words_lego_.html If they had this stuff when I was a kid, who knows what sort of trouble I might've gotten in to.
          or kept out of? Wink K - that's awesome about Dane!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh. I don't think I EVER followed any sort of pre-designed anything for my Legos.....
            He follows the instructions to build a set once, then after that he starts coming up with some really crazy contraptions! Like father, like son! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay