Runningskirts (Read 2702 times)

Trigirl

Yes it is me in my avatar but despite all my training, at 41 I still have cellulite! Ugh!  And to make it worse, I tend to always have untanned thighs courtesy of my biking shorts! So, no need to smack me!   Wink

2010 results: Muskoka long course: 2km-55km-15km- 1st in age group (qualified for Ironman Canada), 4th female amateur overall; Smith Falls triathlon- first female overall; 5 km Canada Day running race- 20:42 (fourth female overall). My first pure running race! Quinte triathlon 1.5-40km-10km Second female overall; Ktown triathlon -first female overall (2km-55km-15km) Mt Forest triathlon (500-20km-5km) 1st female overall; Brockville triathlon (750-20-5km) 1st place female overall

2011 results: (Racing with Piriformis syndrome-ouch)  Sydenham Triathlon- 1st female overall; Peterborough Triathlon-4th female (out of 185)and 1st in age group.....

That's Ms Squeak to you!

Trigirl: Holy hell woman, haven't you heard? The whole "cellulite isn't normal" is just as much a lie as "wrinkles aren't normal"! LOL btw, +1 to the implied "you look hot in your avatar photo" comment Smile

2nd: I have a running skirt and although I do really like it, I made one mistake, and bought a size too large, because I didn't want it to be too tight (muffin tops aren't cool, right?) as a result, it tends to slip down as I run. This is a common issue for me as I have a teensy waist and a big big butt. Great shape - I call it Mega Pear (not just a plain old pear, this is mega!) not so good for trying to buy clothes off the rack though.

3rd: *squeeee* at the running undies on the runningskirts website. Undies with pockets in! JOY! Because women's clothing very rarely has enough (if any) pockets. I think I need to get me some of those.

Happy running, all Smile

squeak squeak!

Yes it is me in my avatar but despite all my training, at 41 I still have cellulite! Ugh!  And to make it worse, I tend to always have untanned thighs courtesy of my biking shorts! So, no need to smack me!   Wink

Regardless of my weight, or my mileage, the only thing that keeps it off for me is side leg lifts, squats and lunges.

You've got to firm up that top layer of muscle on your outer thighs, running doesn't seem to cut it for me.

With your 5 percent body fat, life must be tough  Smile

Hiphardlopen.nl

spam
          keeponrunning

Wow, spam from a 2011 thread? (I was having thread deja-vu when this popped up). Are they really that bored?

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow, spam from a 2011 thread? (I was having thread deja-vu when this popped up). Are they really that bored?

I see this a lot and it cracks me up.  On the other website I help moderate, we close threads after six months if there's been no activity.  That cuts down on the spam.

Running Problem

Problem Child

I kinda wonder how Trigirl is holding up 11 years later.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

Just chiming in to say that pockets rule.

RP, you will agree with me since you also roll up and stash your Gel wrappers for later disposal.

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Just chiming in to say that pockets rule.

RP, you will agree with me since you also roll up and stash your Gel wrappers for later disposal.

Ditto!! Love side pockets on my running skirts and shorts and capris and tights.