*whimpers* (Read 1034 times)

My dogs are fast, not me

Awesome job, Kirsten! I can't wait to see how you rock that marathon.

Robin

You'll ruin your knees!

You've come such a long way, zoomers. Your whole log looks really righteous. Congrats, girl. You got that marathon in the bag.
      Ditto this! Zoom, you're doing great! Glad you seem to have the knee issue behind you. Embrace the long run, idiot! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ditto this! Zoom, you're doing great! Glad you seem to have the knee issue behind you. Embrace the long run, idiot! Lynn B
        Awww...Lynn called me an idiot. Proof positive that I'm cool (or insane). Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey and the Jeffs and Lynn (and all the others...) are right, with Consistency as your middle name you're going to be all set on race day. You've got most of the hay in the barn, just two more long runs and it's go time!

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You've got most of the hay in the barn, just two more long runs and it's go time!
            That's the part that makes me hyperventilate!

~ Sarah Kay

Hoping to Run Again :-(

Really happy for you zoom. I'm already looking forward to your race report... you're gonna do one, right? Go Get em Tiger 'kay, that's a cheetah, but you get the point. Wink
              ~ Fly ~
              Only as much as I dream can I be.
              veggies on the run
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Really happy for you zoom. I'm already looking forward to your race report... you're gonna do one, right? Go Get em Tiger 'kay, that's a cheetah, but you get the point. Wink
                Heh, I'd rather be a cheetah...they're skinnier and they run faster. Wink Oh, there will definitely be a race report. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

That's the part that makes me hyperventilate!
                  The go time or the 2 more long runs? It's all good blondie! We'll be fine. My first 20 was a little rough last week, but I made it & I'm ready for the next. Maybe you should come visit & we can do a 20 together!
                  So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The go time or the 2 more long runs? It's all good blondie! We'll be fine. My first 20 was a little rough last week, but I made it & I'm ready for the next. Maybe you should come visit & we can do a 20 together!
                    Heh, the go time...and the runs, but mostly how near the race is getting. We should do one of those 20s together Maybe one of those Sundays did won't be doing a group ride, 'cause that would work well.

~ Sarah Kay

Dave

Awesome job, Zoomie. I needed something to get me out the door this morning (procrastinating by getting on RA instead of heading out the door for 18) and I think this was it. Our schedules are almost identical so it will be an interesting few weeks ahead.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Glad I could help provide a little cyber kick in the rear, Dave. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Good job Zoomie! You're going to be so ready for your marathon Smile I'm a little jealous that you got to sit in icy water after - I also ran 18 yesterday and I really wanted an ice bath, but I had to hurry and get on a train so there wasn't time Sad