ERIC (Read 276 times)

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Why? 

Because the only person who can assist you is "Eric Smile".

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Because the only person who can assist you is "Eric Smile".

That sounds like a euphemism.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

I don't need an 'Eric' right now,  but if my marriage was to fall apart or lose 'the magic', I might, in desperation, reach for an 'Eric'.

In the future...

rlopez

kk, if you have feedback for the owner/administrator of this website; please use the "Feedback" link at the bottom right corner of any RA webpage and spare us the drama. Using an open forum to air your "grievances" is a purely a political play.

Alas, you are just feeding the machine (as am I, for the moment). She's been pulling this stunt here and on RWOL for at least 5 years.

Don't try to deal with her logically, it won't help. Don't try to hold the side of right v wrong, it won't matter. She's just a special snowflake and this continuous flagellation is how she feels (whatever emotion she feels from this).

Yawn.

Alas, you are just feeding the machine (as am I, for the moment). She's been pulling this stunt here and on RWOL for at least 5 years.

Don't try to deal with her logically, it won't help. Don't try to hold the side of right v wrong, it won't matter. She's just a special snowflake and this continuous flagellation is how she feels (whatever emotion she feels from this).

Yawn.

:: mind blown ::

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

dumrunner

Not sure what this is all about and I'm loathe to feed trolls but ... sounds like kittenkatkk oughta get off the computer and go for a run.

Feeling the growl again

you called?

The only post worth clicking on this trainwreck for.  I laughed.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

GDDMNT Wrigs I'm drawing a blank for more pictures to post. Have we shot our load?  You did start all of this. Alas.

Not at it at all. 

GDDMNT Wrigs I'm drawing a blank for more pictures to post. Have we shot our load?  You did start all of this. Alas.

SHE'S BUSY WATCHING BASEBALL.

Dave

you called?

Waffs!  Now I feel the need to don an Irish Feet Are Running shirt, or at least throw it in my bag for Monkey.

E.J.
                      Greater Lowell Road Runners
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

"run" "2" "eat"

Waffs!  Now I feel the need to don an Irish Feet Are Running shirt, or at least throw it in my bag for Monkey.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

#blessed

The only post worth clicking on this trainwreck for.  I laughed.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams