How do you think Bush reacted to this news? (Read 641 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I reckon W either choked on a pretzel or fell off his bike over it.

va

He probably thinks that there needs to be a recount done by the Nobel Prize selection committee! Well look at it this way, Al didn't get the prize for inventing the internet, so he was due! Big grin
        He made the Apple Website! Clowning around I did not check the Flying Monkey Marathon page yet though Wink I was at a conference earlier where I saw him talk about "climate crisis" and the parts of his Gorecidal solution.

Vim

Imminent Catastrophe

Probably the same way he reacted to Jimmy Carter's Nobel Prize.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Ed4

Barefoot and happy

Don't worry, the Supreme Court will soon rule that Bush really won the Nobel anyway.
            Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.

madness baby

Don't worry, the Supreme Court will soon rule that Bush really won the Nobel anyway.
              Ha ha ha ha! Big grin Big grin Big grin
              deb
                Do the Red States know that Gore won? Big grin
                "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hahaha, thanks for sharing, Trent!
                    2009: BQ?