For real... (Plantar Faciitis "system") (Read 1016 times)

Jill_B

I fly.

Anyone ever buy/try/use this?

http://www.dreamproductscatalog.com/details.cfm?item=13035

Oh and if you did buy it, what was the surprise gift?

Smile

Bring it on.

HeidiGSR

spam
      JML

I have had a raging case of PF in my right foot for the last six months that has resisted the treatments that I have used in the past when I was afflicted in the other foot.    Icing, stretching, golf ball rolling,  stick rolling, yelling at my foot.....all tried......all failed.   I have also used a night splint / strassburg sock with some results, but my current case is still not improving.    Someone in my running group recommended HTP heel seats.  I bought some on Friday and have been wearing them when not running. 

WOW

I got out of bed this morning and forgot that I have PF.   They basically have a ridge that applies constant pressure to a spot just in front of your heel that allegedly helps to relieve the inflammation.  I had low expectations and was shocked at the reduction in morning pain after just a couple of days.  If you are a PF sufferer, it might be worth a try. 

Available from our friends at Amazon

Rebuilding my aerobic base....racing next year.....nothing to see here....move along now.

I have had a raging case of PF in my right foot for the last six months that has resisted the treatments.    Someone in my running group recommended HTP heel seats.  I bought some on Friday and have been wearing them when not running. 

WOW

I got out of bed this morning and forgot that I have PF.   They basically have a ridge that applies constant pressure to a spot just in front of your heel that allegedly helps to relieve the inflammation.  I had low expectations and was shocked at the reduction in morning pain after just a couple of days.  If you are a PF sufferer, it might be worth a try. 

Available from our friends at Amazon

I hope these work, I just ordered them for my brother.   He's not  a runner, but on his feet all day. It's an awful condition.  

- Anya