What's left to invent in the running world? (Read 248 times)

kittenkatkk

English Villain

There can't be much surely?

BeeRunB

I've been waiting for this:

http://www.crustedsalt.com/163/

kittenkatkk

English Villain

I think you win before anyone else has the chance to even compete! 

Gator eye

I was thinking about throwing Nike a pitch for running shoes with springs on the bottom.

Disclaimer: i got the idea from a coyote a saw. It didnt work out well for him but that dang Roadrunner always seems to get the best of him.

Tyler S

If medical inventions count, some of joint/tendon repairing injection would be a great thing to have.

Olympichopeful

I was thinking about throwing Nike a pitch for running shoes with springs on the bottom.

Disclaimer: i got the idea from a coyote a saw. It didnt work out well for him but that dang Roadrunner always seems to get the best of him.

Yeah I wouldn't mind some shoes that "spring" be forward :P

Instagram | Website | Strava

Olympichopeful.com - Olympichopeful is a blogging platform for aspiring athletes. The goal of Olympichopeful is to bring aspiring athletes and their followers to one location to broaden and expand their audience's.

Sponsors: 
              Skechers | Zwift | Squirt Lube

SMART Approach

If medical inventions count, some of joint/tendon repairing injection would be a great thing to have.

Well, hyaluronic acid, PRP and stem cell injections have been used for years with positive success with tendon/joint issues.. With that being said, they are not covered by insurance (hyaluronic acid is) but there is a lot of success out there. I do believe you need to address the cause of problem though.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Efes

Hate to break it to you but i looks like someone beat you too it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKfRfoChNQ0

Don't know if anybody has caught the Road runner using these though :-)

/Efes

Gator eye

Dag Nab it!!

Just goes to show all the great idea's have been thought  of already.

BeeRunB

I forgot about this one:

source

running metalhead

Poobag set with bags and holder... for Humans!!!

- Egmond ( 14 januari )            :  1:41:40 (21K)
                        - Vondelparkloop ( 20 januari ) :  0:58.1 (10K but did 13.44!!!)
                        - Twiskemolenloop ( 4 maart )  :   1:35:19 (3th M45!)

- Ekiden Zwolle (10K)   ( 25 maart )
                        - Rotterdam Marathon ( 8 april )
                        - Leiden Marathon Halve ( 27 mei )
                        - Marathon Amersfoort ( 10 juni)

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Why oh why are runners obsessed with pee and poop!

I've got an idea, but not willing to share until i start production on it.  It hasn't been thought of yet and it's something every runner would need.

App showing closest available restroom / portapotty, or successfully confirmed hidden from public view emergency spot. Public restroom would be one symbol, then a portapotty symbol, then a "bush" symbol. Would be like waze where public can inform of spots (since portopottys are always changing). Call it Code Brown. Maybe it could link to your Fitbit and based on some bio markers and your average pace, calculate your chances of not making it.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                              We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

Why oh why are runners obsessed with pee and poop!

Real runners all know the answer.  Everybody else is a runner wannabe, a poser, or a beginner.