Sizing of a Course for Printing (Read 754 times)

va

When I print a course, the software sizes the image such that the course fills as much of the page as possible. This works nicely, except that the sizing doesn't take into consideration notes places on the course. I have a map with several water notes showing where water can be found on the course, but not all of them show up in the printed version, since the sizing does not appear to consider them. To see what I am talking about, view this course: http://www.runningahead.com/maps/8261aafc78844a6386efd7763cb14659 See the water note just to the left of the start. Now, select the printer icon to see the print preview, and notice that the water note is not visible in the print preview.

Marquess of Utopia

I don't know if this will work for you, but I zoomed out one level and everything looked fine.
      va

I don't know if this will work for you, but I zoomed out one level and everything looked fine.
        Yeah, that's one way to see everything, but it makes the course alot smaller since the zoom control is coarse.