The Booze and Waffle Thread, Long Live The Wild Wild West (Read 401 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Seattle prattle

I'm seeing notations in other threads that say "Link Spam". Is that anything like link sausage?

rlopez

I'm seeing notations in other threads that say "Link Spam". Is that anything like link sausage?

spam is big in Hawai'i. They do all kinds of things with it, but stuffing it into a casing... not one of those things. So, no.

rlopez

I like turtles

What about the armadillo?

Brussels Sprouts otherwise known as the Devil's Testicles are disgusting.

What say you?

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

rlopez

What say you?

Boiled like they did in the 70s, trrrrrrrble.

But roasted in the oven? Different story entirely. Very tasty.

ZZCaptainObvious

What say you?

This is the Wild Wild West - your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

But actually, charred and oven-roasted is the way to go! Also, toss with maple syrup, mustard, and bacon for wildly unhealthy and delicious Brussels sprouts.

bhearn

Best way to prepare Brussels sprouts is to dump them straight into the trash. Preferably sealed.

rlopez

Best way to prepare Brussels sprouts is to dump them straight into the trash. Preferably sealed.

I think you mean pickles.

and that is science!

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

bhearn

I think you mean pickles.

Yes, pickles too.

I wonder what they'd be like fully grown? Trying to eat just the sprout seems wasteful. Like veal.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

rlopez

I wonder what they'd be like fully grown? Trying to eat just the sprout seems wasteful. Like veal.

Jean Claude Van Damme.

When I was little, my dad always referred to them as "fetal cabbages." For way too long, I thought that was what they were really called.

rlopez

When I was little, my dad always referred to them as "fetal cabbages." For way too long, I thought that was what they were really called.

Gross.

When I was a kid, I was fascinated with the cans of 'early peas' wondering why they were early. Maybe if they had been later, they would not have gotten eaten.

Then there's the whole conspiracy about baby carrots. Which are basically just weird shaped carrots that they cut into that pill shape in order to sell them better. Baby my ass.