Fantasy Baseball (Read 57 times)

MM #7877

I love baseball...

So just wondering, if I was to start a fantasy baseball league, and we could run it on CBS Sportsline, would there be enough interested here to get a few people to play?  The fees would only be $15 to pay for the software. Not looking for a money league, just do it for fun...

Let me know if interested.

Philippians 4:13.

HermosaBoy

I might be interested.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Strict WTF adherent

I could get on board with that

I'd be interested as well..

duckman

The Irreverent Reverend

I've done fantasy baseball for years on Yahoo! Took a year off last year, but would be interested in a RA league. Let me know.

FYI, if you need email addresses - chris.duckworth@gmail.com

PS. See you at the Carmel Marathon in April.

Husband. Father of three. Lutheran pastor. National Guardsman. Runner. Political junkie. Baseball fan.

MM #7877

I would have needed 12 owners - didnt have enough interest.

I ended up joining a free ESPN league.  If you go to ESPN fantasy baseball - look for this league name. There are still 4 openings.

Old Timers National

Philippians 4:13.

Hoban-Jay

I love baseball...

So just wondering, if I was to start a fantasy baseball league, and we could run it on CBS Sportsline, would there be enough interested here to get a few people to play?  The fees would only be $15 to pay for the software. Not looking for a money league, just do it for fun...

Let me know if interested.

I'm interested.

How was the Columbus Marathon?  Used to live there (most of my family still does) I ran it twice many moons ago....

Andy X

I had a long weekend in Toronto once & watched the Blue Jays lose to the NY Yankees, as a Brit I didn't have a clue what was going on but loved every minute of it. Including the 7th (?) innings stretch, serious Hot Dogs & a beer!

mac attack

I might be interested.

I've done fantasy baseball for years & our league folded this year. I'm definitely interested & used CBSsports in the past.

mac attack

I've done fantasy baseball for years & our league folded this year. I'm definitely interested & used CBSsports in the past.