Colored bars. (Read 768 times)

Jeffrey

Newbie type question: I see people with different colored bars ... how do I change the color options for my graphs? I see the default colors here: my log preferences -> running -> workout preferences http://www.runningahead.com/options_edit_workout.aspx?id=10 But I don't see any way to change the colors listed. (I am a mac, Safari user.) Thanks! Smile
      I don't know about for Mac, but if you click on the colored boxes themselves you can pick the colors. options-->my log preferences -->running -->the color box you're wanting to change the color of. Hope that makes sense - I don't know a better way to describe it.

Roads were made for journeys...

Jeffrey

Uh oh. Another Safari-can't-do-it issue. I will use my PC! Thanks! Smile
        I don't know about for Mac, but if you click on the colored boxes themselves you can pick the colors. options-->my log preferences -->running -->the color box you're wanting to change the color of. Hope that makes sense - I don't know a better way to describe it.

Needs more cowbell!

I'm on Safari, too. On both Safari and FF I notice that I can make new categories new colors, but can't change existing categories to other colors--is that what you find, too? k

Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Safari is turning out to be the bane of my existence. Tongue

Needs more cowbell!

Safari is turning out to be the bane of my existence. Tongue
              Big grin BTW, I keep reading this thread title as "colored bras" and wondering if I'm missing some great undergarments discussion... Wink k

Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Big grin BTW, I keep reading this thread title as "colored bras" and wondering if I'm missing some great undergarments discussion... Wink k
                Good one. You made me do a double take on the title.
                Jeffrey

Using Safari with my system: I can't change any colors. I will have to get creative using my 7 year old PC workstation. The hum from the PC makes my ears ring so I don't turn it on that often. Smile
                  I'm on Safari, too. On both Safari and FF I notice that I can make new categories new colors, but can't change existing categories to other colors--is that what you find, too? k