Question on Meal Replacement Bars. (Read 986 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Little Miss Muffet, sat on a tuffet, Eating her casein and whey; Along came Marcus and sat down beside her And stole her protein shake away Cool
    Fixed.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Regardless of how the milk is processed it's still better for me than beer.
      I dunno. Do you have an RCT that proves this point? Wink
        *Hurries to search Pubmed* Big grin
        I think a little research would show that most of your great implements of death are the result of zombie-eyed daydreams of shoe salesmen. -Al Bundy
        JakeKnight

You are a dork. A dork who should be in bed.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You are a dork. A dork who should be in bed.
            Dang baby is eating. Jeremy, where are you "near" Nashville?
              Hendersonville, you?
              I think a little research would show that most of your great implements of death are the result of zombie-eyed daydreams of shoe salesmen. -Al Bundy
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Nashville proper, 2 miles from Percy Warner Park, one of the best places to run in the region! You get down this way much? I have some runner buddies up your way as well. Smile
                  These days, I make my way out there out there maybe once a month when I go out with my wife or something. I'm familiar with Percy Warner park. Is that where you hold your marathon?
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yah, that is the place. 26.2 miles of hellish hills. To Marcus' point, after that lil run beer is better 'n casein Smile I may just have to run them hills again in the morning... You should come on down and join us one day.

The Greatest of All Time

I'm familiar with Percy Warner park. Is that where you hold your marathon?
                      Sshh. That's where the monkeys live. Don't startle them.
                      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                        You should come on down and join us one day.
                        I'll tell ya what, just give me a little time to break myself in to this running stuff. I've never had knee pain in my life(even wrestled and played football in high school, have been squatting heavy for years, doing other heavy leg work) and after this last week, I'm struggling real bad. I have a pair of Brooks Trance 7's coming in hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday, I'm hoping these will soften the blow of my 225 lb's coming down on my knees. But, anyway, yeah... let me get in gear and that sounds great.
                          Sshh. That's where the monkeys live. Don't startle them.
                          Yeah... what am I missing exactly, lol?
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sweet! And don't ask about the monkeys...that gets folks into trouble Wink Recover well.
                            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sweet! And don't ask about the monkeys...that gets folks into trouble Wink Recover well.
                              Speaking of monkeys and along the very same lines as the other discussion we were having: http://www.beyondveg.com/nicholson-w/hb/hb-interview1c.shtml Very, very fascinating stuff.