good website (Read 1369 times)

I've run some fairly quick times. I've coached for long time as well. Cheers
    Me too... I mean the whole cr thing... not the quick times or coaching - but I've had a coach once. And If you divide my times in two I'll compete with most on this site...
    mdmccat

jfa

Hey,I'm no expert,and I have never played one on TV.But I do know one thing. SmileThis place is WAY better than cool running ever was.... Cool

Thanks. I need to surf this site a bit. Looks like a lot of fun . CIAUxc1980 Cheers PR"s 5k 14:25 10k 30:02 10miles 49:50 1/2 marathon 1:06 marathon 2:25
        Very nice times. We also have a 4:01 miler here somewhere. Were your times done in low humidity and hand-timed?

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

I am here from Cool Running. I could not handle the transfer over to Active. This place seems cool. I am mostly a lurker that keeps a log going. I will post from time to time but I mostly just love reading what other people post. I have been running for about 5 years now. I am 34 yo, married with 3 little ones (all boys). I am from Trussville, AL. Look forward to being a member here.
            We also have a 4:01 miler here somewhere.
            dup84's ran a 4:02, and he's a Type 1 diabetic, to boot... let's hear it for the diabetics!

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.

Hey Mikeymike. I remember you from the CR forums. Hope your training/racing is going well. I'm sure some of the other guys who posted in the competitive wire are out lurking around somewhere here. Cheers

Maniac

I am here from Cool Running. I could not handle the transfer over to Active. This place seems cool. I am mostly a lurker that keeps a log going. I will post from time to time but I mostly just love reading what other people post. I have been running for about 5 years now. I am 34 yo, married with 3 little ones (all boys). I am from Trussville, AL. Look forward to being a member here.
                3 boys...No wonder you run... I have one daughter, and she's about all I can handle at this point. And as for my PR's....Yeah, double CIAUxc1980's...Those would be pretty close. One feature CR had that this one doesn't (at least not that I can find) was the ability to post your PR's in your profile....Is that on here somewhere? I'm looking for anywhere and everywhere to write down my 1:59:48 half marathon from Sunday....

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

obsessor

Oddly enough, I don't remember this guy. And I have a great memory.
                  I do, plenty. But not much in the last year. And a sometimes-poster, who posted on certain topics. Dunno if he'd remember me, though. I'm unnotable locally and nationally.

Just Be

Very nice times. We also have a 4:01 miler here somewhere. Were your times done in low humidity and hand-timed?
                    Big grin I guess you just won't ever let me live down the circumstances. Roll eyes
                      I do, plenty. But not much in the last year. And a sometimes-poster, who posted on certain topics. Dunno if he'd remember me, though. I'm unnotable locally and nationally.
                      Hi Obsessor- Hope you had some good runs this year. Cheers

You'll ruin your knees!

One feature CR had that this one doesn't (at least not that I can find) was the ability to post your PR's in your profile....Is that on here somewhere? I'm looking for anywhere and everywhere to write down my 1:59:48 half marathon from Sunday....
                        ...done...good things happen when you make your log public! http://www.runningahead.com/logs/d7d0343830b0485b8dbda983a7fa1133/prs Oh, and congrats! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Big grin I guess you just won't ever let me live down the circumstances. Roll eyes
                          Probably not, well, eventually I'm sure I will. But I do like your style and you seem like a nice guy even considering your overuse of the smiley-face (which I'm glad to see you still using). But props to you for not taking me too seriously.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Probably not, well, eventually I'm sure I will. But I do like your style and you seem like a nice guy even considering your overuse of the smiley-face (which I'm glad to see you still using). But props to you for not taking me too seriously.
                            Lank; The times i ran where in many different conditions. I was a 10k track/cross country runner. I didn't like running marathons. My favorite event was 12k cross country. Cheers

Feeling the growl again

Cougar, good to see you. Andy from CR as well. Lots of us assimilated here.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Good to see you guys. Cheers