connection crashes (Read 806 times)

When ever I try to use the map facility or attempt to view my courses, my internet connection crashes! Up until today, Sunday 12th everything has worked fine. Sad

"Grasshopper-notice that the supple bamboo yields to the wind, yet does not break."

eric :)

Gary, What operating system and browser (and version) are you using?
        Hi Eric I'm using Windows XP & AOL 9.0 I've also noticed that, 'privacy report' apears briefly (1 second maybe) in my toolbar before crashing to desktop.

"Grasshopper-notice that the supple bamboo yields to the wind, yet does not break."

eric :)

Hi Eric I'm using Windows XP & AOL 9.0 I've also noticed that, 'privacy report' apears briefly (1 second maybe) in my toolbar before crashing to desktop.
          I'm sure the privacy report is a red herring. It's probably Google trying to put a cookie on your computer. I have seen this crash before on my test machine. Somehow, it's not happening anymore. I'll keep trying to reproduce the problem. Just out of curiosity, have you tried Internet Explorer (not the one provided by AOL) or Firefox? I'm just trying to narrow down the possibilities...
            Hi Eric I'm on holiday currently so it's gonna be a few days before i can get back on my pc. thanks for info/advice gary