Damn you, Frito Lay (not really nutrition, per se) (Read 703 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The Cheese Fix is cleverly disguised crack. No joke! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Where's Mr. PepsiCo?

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, we're a Coke & Dr. Pepper/7-Up family... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Jill_B

I fly.

I'm partial to the Ranch ones. But all 3 should be banned. Pregnant women should not have to deal with such temptations.

Bring it on.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Arby's Chicken Cordon Bleu was my weakness when preggers...hell, it still takes all my will to not eat those. I was both happy and annoyed when an Arby's opened in our small community. Thus far I've been good about not going. k

~ Sarah Kay

The Meek One

Arby's Chicken Cordon Bleu was my weakness when preggers...hell, it still takes all my will to not eat those. I was both happy and annoyed when an Arby's opened in our small community. Thus far I've been good about not going. k
              Yeah, I saw the Arby's last time I was home what a shame, when I lived there we only had one flashing light and that shopping center off the highway was non-existent. But I must admit I do enjoy curly fries now and again!
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, I saw the Arby's last time I was home what a shame, when I lived there we only had one flashing light and that shopping center off the highway was non-existent.
                Isn't it astounding how fast stuff comes into town--across from Arby's is a Walgreen's preparing to open. Though for every new business that comes in it seems that 2 fail. I have never seen a community with so many failed businesses. There are retail spaces that have been 4-5 different stores in the 7 years that we have lived here. k

~ Sarah Kay