Add the ability to define new charts under the "Reports" section (Read 488 times)

kcam

I'd like to duplicate the chart we used to have on the old training log but under the 'Reports' section we're only allowed to create graphs and full-on activity searches. Also, probably need the ability to delete reports that didn't come out the way I wanted. Right now, there's no way to delete errant saved reports - that I can find.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

When you search, filter activity to run. That way you will see just that activity type. You can view your search results without saving or publishing them. You can delete your saved reports by clicking on the [manage] link at the top right of the screen. Did I understand your questions correctly?
      kcam

You understood the 'delete' correctly, thanks for the tip (I didn't notice the 'manage' link!). But the other part is that, as I understand it, if I go to the 'Reports' seciton I can create a new graph, save it, and then go to my summary page and add that new graph to the page. Nice. I'd like to be able to create custom charts to add to my summary page as well. Nothing complex, just something that looks like the Weekly, Monthly Run Stats widgets. My real goal would be to create a chart that showed a summary of all the activities I keep track of (basically the global summary that was displayed at the bottom of the old log). Just a suggestion, as it seems lots of people miss that old summary.