More miles than degrees club (Read 4509 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I didn't mean that to be a judgement against the running you're doing. It was just an offhand remark that your mileage was less than degrees. Mine were too. Yet there is no thread for that. Or maybe there is. Anyway, have fun out there. Good on that streak!

Thank you!  Smile

14.5 miles and -10F!

Prairie running is peace.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

time to move

14.5 miles and -10F!

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

No problem today, at 0F. 6.5 miles. An inch and a half of new powder on the ground, and it was very bright and sunny. Pleasant, actually.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

And again today, 0 - 1F, 6.5 miles.

And again today, 0 - 1F, 6.5 miles.

Yeah, up in Midwest in the month of January we could post on this thread pretty much every day 

Prairie running is peace.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

10.2 this morning @8F and -2 windchill.  I don't want it, but looks like tomorrow will be another chance.

Runner with a riding problem.

joescott

Yeah, up in Midwest in the month of January we could post on this thread pretty much every day 

That's rather the point, to help create some entertainment to get through the misery!

Speaking of which, I think I need some of you people to slap me around.  I have wimped out the last two single digit mornings....  My motivation to grind through the cold just isn't there like it was last year.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

That's rather the point, to help create some entertainment to get through the misery!

Speaking of which, I think I need some of you people to slap me around.  I have wimped out the last two single digit mornings....  My motivation to grind through the cold just isn't there like it was last year.

Consider yourself slapped! It was a pretty nice morning for running. Allow extra time for bundling up, though.

joescott

Consider yourself slapped! It was a pretty nice morning for running. Allow extra time for bundling up, though.

Ouch.  Thanks, I needed that.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

ScubaSteve

Got in 2.3 miles in -3 degrees Monday morning in the Chicago suburbs.  Just did 3.63 more miles in 2 degrees.  Windchill is -11.

spinach

5 miles, seven below this morning. This will be the last day in a week or two when we are having normal winter temperatures in Minnesota so this will be my last entry in the club for a while.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Yeah, I wasn't going any 20 miles this morning.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

I did 8.6 in 7F  this morning.  i did not like it that much.  Props to you folks who run in worse all winter.

Runner with a riding problem.

punched my ticket for this stupid club for this year. hopefully one and done.

Get off my porch