DS16 and His Ham Sandwich Make the Newspaper (Read 720 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

My son's HS XC team won the Maine Class B championship in XC yesterday, for the second straight year. After the race, Logan had his first newspaper interview. The article that appeared was kind of a surprise, lol. <logan>> He was actually disappointed with 6th place, but he has another year to improve. I guess next year we'll have to tie his bag lunch around his neck before we send him off to the meet! We will also set his watch alarm to go off to remind him to eat. Wink </logan>
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, I wish I could forget to eat...how does one do that?! Tongue Nice work, Logan! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Great job - congrats to your DS! Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Great job to his entire team! It's amazing how dominant a team that can pack the runners near one another can be.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Menace to Sobriety

Kewl

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.