incorrect interval data (Read 431 times)

André Lubeseder

Hello Eric,

when I import the data either by GPS or by file, all the data is correct, apart from the intervals. This is true for autolap intervals and manually produced intervals. They are imported correctly, but after clicking the "Save" button they are changed. This goes for "time", "total time" and "pace". It must have sth. to do with the new regional settings, which are in my case Berlin, Germany. There is no differnce between Firefox or IE and I'm using Window XP, version 2002, SP3.

Here is the link to my log:   http://www.runningahead.com/logs/0e46b00fffef4d67a48b22b0bb0b1c5d/workouts/afb4ba976af5497797756b5825523ac8 

Best regards 

André

eric :)

André

Another user reported a similar problem and you maybe right that it's related to the regional settings, although I'm not sure how.  Could you provide me with your locale information?  Here's how you do it:

1. Launch Firefox

2. Go to Tools -> Options

3. Click the Contents tab

4. Click the "Choose" button in the Languages option

5. Copy the language / locale info from the list box.  They're in the square brackets and may look like [de-de] or [en-us].

I need that info to set up my browser to be like yours so I can reproduce the problem.

hendrik42195

I'm that other user.. the problem still persists even after emptying the browser cache. My locale setting is Germany/GMT+1, too.

In Firefox, the language info would be [de-de] for me, though I'm primarly using Safari (for Mac).

Here's a sample workout of mine with corrupt interval data: http://www.runningahead.com/logs/d57bb0b298304985a70aca0bdc96edc5/workouts/4ba1bcf3ced949ddb4b31e188307729b

eric :)

I've found and fixed the problem.  It was indeed introduced by the locale support.  Please confirm that it's fixed.
          André Lubeseder

Now the interval data is correct - problem fixed. That's great! 

Thank you Eric

hendrik42195

fixed! thanks so much, this training log just keeps getting better and better!