Cowtown Countdown (Read 1083 times)

Impresive runs by all, Congratulation! Sorry I didn't make the meetup, we also didn't get out there until 7am. I achieved my goals: no bonk and sub 4. Everything was fine until the hils in miles 24 - 26. That. was. brutal. Splits are in my log. Will writeup more later.
      I second that! Good job HTFUing. Look forward to a more complete report. I finished the 50k in 5:34. I hit the wall around 23 and had to walk more than I wanted. The first half went exactly as planned, just need to work on my endurance. But I finished and actually feel very good (no major aches or pains, no blisters). Hard to believe it was about 38 when I started and the clock said 60 about 20 minutes before I finished. My shirt is crispy with sweat and salt. Good seeing you guys before the race.
      Awesome, Marshall! As always, you continue to impress as you make the transition from ultrawalker to ultrarunner!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Impresive runs by all, Congratulation! Sorry I didn't make the meetup, we also didn't get out there until 7am. I achieved my goals: no bonk and sub 4. Everything was fine until the hils in miles 24 - 26. That. was. brutal. Splits are in my log. Will writeup more later.
        Nice job on the sub-4, Streeetch! No worries on the meetup - we will catch you next time.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

JakeKnight

Why is there no race report on the full marathon? You people are slackers. HTFU.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

RA'ers before the race over at the Worthington Hotel (Left to Right) modal, bonkin, mbk (Made sure to get a picture for JK)

Vim

Sub 4, nicely done. So, I was right on that ending then? Cool

Vim

Thank you. Yes, you were right about the ending. I was able to maintain a pace, just not the pace I was running before mile 24.

Another Passion

Great jobs by all. Congratulations guys! I'm jealous. Tongue

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

JakeKnight

Great picture. You guys look like runners or something. Congrats to all.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                    -----------------------------

Pictures are up on Brightroom! Len, you're catching air in one of your pictures.

Vim