Dick hurt in the cold morning (Read 4741 times)

hammadsamla

wtf

Searched for this thread to see if there were any updates or trade secrets discovered over the past couple of years.  Nothing new.

(This thread made it a full year without activity!)

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

Half Crazy K 2.0

Searched for this thread to see if there were any updates or trade secrets discovered over the past couple of years.  Nothing new.

Global warming?

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

Everybody's used their COVID-at-home time to knit/quilt their own solutions.

Depends on your definition of activity

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

bhearn

A bit early this year to revive this thread, but this just popped up on FB.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

That's a good tip - Store them in the kitchen, and even warm them up before your runs!

Perks of being not the most well endowed. It doesn't rly get in the way. the girls say i got a smol pp so if i can't be hung like a horse i can at least have a (semi) hawt body

if you're tired of starting over then stop giving up!

Perks of being not the most well endowed. It doesn't rly get in the way. the girls say i got a smol pp so if i can't be hung like a horse i can at least have a (semi) hawt body

Someone say hung like a horse?? Just down a couple bottles of Nugenix with a six pack of Red Bull and "she'll like it too."

Someone say hung like a horse?? Just down a couple bottles of Nugenix with a six pack of Red Bull and "she'll like it too."

hey red bull  that's what gives me wiinngs to get out the door at 5 am for my walkjogs-of-shame of late. heard that shiz has bull semen in it tho can't be good for your heart either but for me the damage is already done my heart is either iron and lung cancer proof from bong smoke or i will die of lung cancer or a heart attack before 50

if you're tired of starting over then stop giving up!

Best Present Ever

It’s actually a thing that can happen: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/feb/20/finland-remi-lindholm-frozen-penis-cross-country-50km-skiing-winter-olympics?CMP=fb_gu&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2EA7ncvtbGVG_XtW9D6ObL1e6rpkkhjRVF24UwAJqEAEvq9OSbRYjOpNc#Echobox=1645369781

Altair5

Runs in the rain

I read the Winter Olympics link, if the penis was really frozen the tissue would die, eventually turning black and falling off! Basically the skier exaggerated his condition since he still had pain sensations when he warmed it with a heat pack. A similar thing happened to me yesterday, it was 21 degrees and sunny, which normally I'd consider fairly warm for this winter, but there was a steady wind with gusts over 50 MPH. I was a bit numb and shrunken in that part of my anatomy and it really started to ache when I took a warm shower after my run. Fortunately the pain was over when I finished my shower. Usually I protect against it getting too cold by wearing an extra pair of white cotton underwear.

Long distance runner, what you standin' there for?
                          Get up, get out, get out of the door!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Health check on everybody

AXes

Just thought about this thread the other day... and here it is rising from the dead again!  Never gets old.

Health check on everybody

Do you know the feeling I know? When your legs have disappeared, and there is only your heart, your lungs, and your eyes skimming disembodied through the air? - Jeff

bblack

I know its really cold when this thread resurfaces