Favorite Holiday CD? (Read 348 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

Is there anything better than the Muppets Christmas album with John Denver? Fiiiive Gooold Riings....badumbumbum! I can't wait until my son opens the special DVD my MIL got him for Christmas--the first season of The Muppets. His generation deserves to grow up with that show the way ours did. Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

I don't know who sings it, but yesterday I heard on the radio "Leroy the Redneck Reindeer" and have really been getting a kick out of it. Of course, it probably helps that I live in NC... Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Princess Cancer Pants

I haven't heard that, but I'll bet that would be popular in these parts, too. For some reason there is a HUGE MI/Kentucky connection. During the Depression a lot of families from KY relocated up here. k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown