Sunday's run (Read 515 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Daylight saving's time ends on Sunday morning, so don't forget to grab an extra hour of sleep before waking up for your run!
      Thanks for the reminder Trent!! mmmmm...sleep.....
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm very happy for this. Lately, sunrise is awfully late for for morning running -- with the time change, sunrise for me will be at ~6, which means there's enough light to run starting at about 5:30. Of course, on the flip side the sun will be setting before 5pm all of the sudden (being on the eastern edge of the Central time zone sucks for that). BTW, check your local sunrise and sunset here.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

You'll ruin your knees!

Shouldn't be too much of a problem, as hopefully, I'll still be running Saturday morning's run! Shocked

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Lynn, that means you will finish an hour early!! Big grin
              Shouldn't be too much of a problem, as hopefully, I'll still be running Saturday morning's run! Shocked
              I hope you are too. Good luck at the Cactus Rose, Lynn.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

My 18-month-old is on Atlantic time, unfortunately. She'll prolly switch to Newfoundland time on Sunday, knowing her.

Runners run