>Racing>So...what Marathon Race Memorabilia have you purchased, or Prefer, or Wish for?
Princess Cancer Pants
• Recover from 2017
• Surgery in March
• Continue showing Cancer that it's not welcome back. Ever.
• Rebuild to racing and big running & biking miles in 2019
Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to
remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.
~ Sarah Kay
Abs of Flabs
4) That Goofy medal. Call me Goofy.
3) Another CMM medal attached to a sub-4:00 time. The immediate goal.
2) A finisher's medal from Boston
1) That silver belt buckle from the WS 100. It's mine, someday.
You'll ruin your knees!
""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)
... my bib was with me from start to finish...
One thing I''m proud to say I ALREADY have is this...
Gotta Flee Em All
Current favorite piece of memorabilia? That "medal" from the Flying Monkey Marathon. Made of thin wood, looks hand carved ... but it represents a hard run, a PR, some cool people, and not even 100 people on the planet have one. I wouldn't sell it for $1,000.
I'm running somewhere tomorrow. It's going to be beautiful. I can't wait.
96 runners have one of these.