Average bmp and heart rate percentage (Read 891 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

To be clear, he was being nice and I was being a troll.  I know it to be true; I read it on the internet.

xor

Assuming you are not mentally challenged: you should know it from the context.

Well, he DID run 40 miles this weekend.  At once.  And perhaps more.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Assuming you are not mentally challenged: you should know it from the context.

Aww, shucks.  You are just too sweet.  Bless your heart.

ASSuming you are not confused, you may have meant 'basic metabolic panel', which may reflect abnormalities that one can see in association with abnormal heart rates.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Assuming you are not confused, you may have meant 'basic metabolic panel', which may reflect abnormalities that one can see in association with abnormal heart rates.

But can it pick up brain deficiencies that might cause a person to run over 40 miles in one run?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Chris T

Isn't a BMP a sandwich at Subway?

HermosaBoy

Isn't that an MLT?  Mutton Lettuce and tomato? Oh nevermind...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

That would be a BMT. Very tasty.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Would you like an intellectual exercise?  Believe me, I can accommodate.

Do I have to wear the heart-rate strap around my head?

OP: FWIW, my "workouts" page has an Average HR column.  As a fellow HRM user, I'd expect you'd be as familiar with your "good" and "oh my!" numbers as I am with mine.  Also, where is the field for input of %HHR?  Or is this something RA would have to auto-calculate?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

If you use the "Reports" feature and group the workouts by the week, you can get the average HR listed, but not the percent of max or HRR.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Do I have to wear the heart-rate strap around my head?

No, you wear it around your neck. Tight as necessary until you no longer have any questions unanswered. Duh. Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.