Garmin Vivosmart HR+ (Read 87 times)

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

My Vivosmart HR+ does not keep in sync with my phone. I am having to reconnect the two multiple times each week. Does anyone else have this problem?

TRUST THE PROCESS

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

After resets and reinstalls, the device and the phone cannot see each other at all. I have decided to work with Garmin directly.

TRUST THE PROCESS

No more marathons

hey Kerry,

I've had a couple of times in the past few months where my run did not upload to my garmn connect ap on my phone, but never any time when it didn't at least go through the sync process.

Let us know what Garmin says - its always helpful to get ahead of any potential problems.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Garmin sent me another watch. I have had it less than a week. I had to manually reconnect it to my phone and make it sync yesterday after finding it didn't do so for over 24 hours. So the problem is certainly not fixed. From my reading on the forums it seems that this is not an uncommon problem, but there does not seem to be a solution.

MTA: today the watch wants a 20 minute brisk walk or run to calibrate the pedometer. I understand that, but I am not sure why my 4 mile walk a couple of days ago didn't count. I gave the watch to my husband  (a techie) to fiddle with.

TRUST THE PROCESS

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

does the vivosmart count calories based on heart rate or steps?