Happy Birthday to Kooky Cheapdate (Read 569 times)

JakeKnight

I wonder if we can get JakeKnight into a box and ship him to Kookoo for her birthday...just might work.
    I'm Jake, and I approved this message.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Now that was a bath...

Well I just checked the mail and Jake isn't here yet. It must be the rubbish postal system. I was going to post pics for Scout, but I am spending the day naked and I didn't think that nakedness was allowed here, unless of course it was mentioned by Zoomy's husband or involved sporting nakedness, or health & nutrition nakedness. Maybe if I am naked over a distance and time, I can get a pace worked out for my nakedness. I'm sure that Scout or Trent has a calculation for that. Blaahhhhhhh. I'm talking rubbish now. All this just goes to prove, that now I am 36, I clearly need to drink alcohol tonight as 'not drinking' is pretty dumb seeing that I only gave up the booze to help my running. And let me see - how many miles am I running tomorrow. Oh that's right - NONE! It's my party folks and i'll darn well cry over this if I want to. This Saturday coming was supposed to be my next race. Never mind. On the upside - Jake's arriving in the mail soon and my curry is on it's way. Only two of my four children are currently injured (abcess on sole of foot and kidney infection), my platelets are high, my smear test was enjoyable clear and it's Wednesday - half way through this beautiful week. Love to you all. I'd like to thank the Academy, my husband and especially Eric for being God of this internet paradise. Tootle pip. Claire xxx
    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Happy b-day! May you run forever! Ewa
          I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
            Happy Birthday Claire - guess what its my birthday today too!!!!!!! Big grin How cool to find a birthday buddy!
            "Tough times don't last but tough people do." - A.C. Green
            Scout7

Couple things: A) (Time spent nekkid) * (level of nekkidness) / (amount shown to others) = nekkidness pace B) I'm thinkin' I need to now move to either NZ, OR England (nice pic, vicki). C) Happy....whatever today or yesterday is.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Claire, your choice for a special birthday date: Borat: Or Ron: Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

B) I'm thinkin' I need to now move to either NZ, OR England (nice pic, vicki).
                  What is it about birthdays that makes me want to get my boobs out?? Oh yes the alcohol thats right!!!
                  "Tough times don't last but tough people do." - A.C. Green
                  Scout7

What is it about birthdays that makes me want to get my boobs out?? Oh yes the alcohol thats right!!!
                    Best. Line. Ever. Can I FedEx myself to other countries?
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just for Scout: ( o )( o ) Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Just for Scout: ( o )( o ) Tongue k
                        Ya know, it's not as much fun when you give the Mr. Yuck face.....
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's not Mr. Yuck...this is Mr. Yuck!

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

They're both green, and sticking their tongues out. It's close.
                            Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Happy Birthday (again) Claire! May your platelets stay high, free of injuries, and many years of happy running!
                              Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Vicki: is this an annual event? I saw your profile pic and all the ladies in the back are in their bras too. I need to find a way in to that event...