HOG WILD: an update! (Read 550 times)

vicentefrijole

To those who were skeptical of that 1,000+ lbs wild boar shot by the 11 y.o. boy with a handgun.... you were right (sort of)... it wasn't a wild boar (though it reallly was that big and wasn't a photoshoped image): http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/pig-was-a-monster-but-he-wasnt-wild/20070525195709990001 Big grin Okay, I know pretty much all I want to know about wild-boars vs. pigs now... Tongue

madness baby

I don't even know what to say about this post. I, too, have learned a great deal this week. For the record, MOST people in Alabama do not actually have 1000 lb hogs for pets. Before someone takes this there. . .
      deb
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If I were to have a pet pig he would look like this (one of the BEST movies of all time...the sequel, not so much): Not like that freak pig that the kid offed. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

vicentefrijole

If I were to have a pet pig he would look like this... Not like that freak pig that the kid offed.
          We can't all be supermodels.... Roll eyes Wink
            You should see the pig they had at the Texas state fair! Supposely it was smaller than the one they haad the prior year. The other one had died from heart problems. Yes, I will post a picture.

Vim

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

For the record, MOST people in Alabama do not actually have 1000 lb hogs for pets. Before someone takes this there. . .
              Thanks for pointing that out instead of going for the easy joke (not that I would have held it against you-- look at my avatar!) Big grin /New Alabama resident

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

madness baby

Thanks for pointing that out instead of going for the easy joke (not that I would have held it against you-- look at my avatar!) Big grin /New Alabama resident
                Verrr verrrrr niiiice. /Miss'ippi born and bred, right near the bama border.
                deb