Looking forward to finally feeling better.... (Read 479 times)

SOme of you may remember Spaniel started this previous post, but it wound up benefitting me as well: http://www.runningahead.com/forums/post/5aed44a8fb474519a3e86538c38d82e7#focus So now after my doc's appt, I was put on 800% iron (waiting any day for my constipation to start!). But I was soooo relieved to have the doc sympathetic to my blood levels. Even though I already knew they were way too low, it was just such a weight off my shoulders to know that she truly understood how pathetically crappy I've been feeling. I almost started bawling right there in the office! (But that was probably hormones!) My log has been suffering the last couple of weeks because I just didn't have the will power to even lace up my shoes and attempt to run. Throw a pretty bad menstral cycle in there and you can imagine what a blob I've been. So now I am soooo looking forward for these pills to start working so I can get back out there and hopefully see the increase in endurance and speed I've been longing for! It's just great to FINALLY have an answer/excuse to why I just couldn't do it. Thank you so much again spaniel!